Sunday, May 6, 2012

Day 25 - 12 pounds gone

Today is day 25 of Eat to Live and I am 12 pounds down from my start weight.

I weighed on Day 3 at 288.8
Today on Day 25 I'm at 276.8

Eat to Live by Dr. Fuhrman is the easiest way to eat. Let me tell you, I am never hungry between meals. Never!

I have a 44 oz smoothie for breakfast. That is HUGE! It contains 3-4 servings of veggies plus 3-4 servings of fruit. Not to mention loads of vitamins and other phytonutriants from the natural foods.

For lunch I usually have a large salad. If I'm still hungry I have a 2nd.

Dinner is usually mixed grilled veggies and some bean soup.

And then dessert I have more fruit.


The best part of Eat to Live is no calorie counting. No worrying about numbers. Sometimes I almost feel guilty for being able to eat so much and want to eat less because my previous attempts at weight loss I have had to practically starve myself when it came to counting my calories. I have to convince myself to cram all these veggies in.

The weight is coming off, which is great! I can see the results. Now it's just the waiting game for it all to come off. I can't expect to get to my goal weight by tomorrow, but it WILL happen and I just have to remember that.



Also, Day 25 and I have not had even one hypoglycemic/low blood sugar episode. I have stuck to my diet completely except for two days where I sampled some of my boyfriend's mom's pasta salad. But even then I only had a very small spoonful to go along with the rest of my meal.

My next goal is to start doing some Diamond Dallas Page (DDP) Yoga.

No comments:

Post a Comment