Saturday, April 21, 2012

Day 10 - 7 pounds gone!

Day 10 started off with weigh in.

Last week weigh in - 288
This week weigh in - 281

7 pounds lost in 7 days!

This is a great start for my Eat to Live lifestyle change.



I bought some clothes at a 2nd hand store with my mom. Three 1X shirts and a pair of size 16 jeans (too cute to pass up). I'll be able to wear the tops soon and the jeans later on. I'm still wearing size 24 pants. =(

For dinner I made a yummy soup that I found in my Eat to Live book. Golden Austrian Cauliflower Cream Soup. Cauliflower, carrots, leeks, bok choy, celery, spinach, kale, green onion, cashews, and tofu. (I modified the recipe by adding bok choy, green onion, and tofu). It was delicious! and leftovers for tomorrow and the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment