Sunday, April 22, 2012

Day 11 - beautiful day for a hike

Day 11 - Today I went hiking on the south trail at Robinson Park. This was the first trail I had hiked when I tried to lose weight the previous time. It is one way with four hills in between which means you go out you have to come back the way you came. This trail put my legs to the test and I ended up petering out about a half mile from the end. I am hoping that in the next few days I'll be able to increase my distance and stamina. Though I do remember that the first time I did these hills I had to stop often from breathing really really hard. This time, I managed so I only had to stop when I reached the benches so that I could catch my breath.

After my hike I ended up having a bit of a headache, maybe dehydration? but I was drinking quite a bit of water. Regardless, I had a wonderful hike and can't wait to do another.

My clothes are getting loser and loser. I no longer struggle to get my size 24 pants on and no longer have to struggle pulling it up over my stomach fat that hangs down. My 1X shirts fit with only slight stretching to fit around the hips and the sleeves are loose around the arms. The shirt I am wearing today was too tight before I started Eat to Live (even with trying to stretch it). Maybe my boobs have gotten smaller, too? I haven't taken measurements of anything yet (because I sometimes get obsessed with it).

I would love if more of my stomach fat would disappear. =/ Summer is still a few months off so hopefully I can lose enough by then to fit into my shorts that I intentionally bought too small =)

Nothing has changed with my food intake. I have had no cravings for anything even though the family had BBQ ribs and pasta for dinner.  


No comments:

Post a Comment